I Don't Have Tax Clearance, Who Can I Contact?

Please contact your caseworker that you are currently corresponding with at the New Jersey Division of Taxation or, if you don't have a caseworker, email the ABC Clearance Unit at the Division of Taxation.

Show All Answers

1. What is the State website (POSSE) and how do I access it?
2. I Don't Have Tax Clearance, Who Can I Contact?
3. Where Can I Find The Laws and Regulations Regarding Establishments Which Serve or Sell Alcohol?
4. Are There Any Liquor Licenses For Sale?
5. What Is Required For Liquor License Renewal?
6. I'm Having Issues Accessing My POSSE Account, Who Can Help Me?
7. I Submitted A Permit Application Through POSSE But Haven't Gotten A Response, When Will I?
8. What Documents Are Required To Transfer A Liquor License In The City Of Rahway?
9. I Need An Ad Interim Permit, What Is Required?