Parking on public streets is limited to the hours of:
Tues-Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sun-Mon: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. .
Food and drinks may only be sold on public streets between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The final hour should be used to clean up within 30 feet of your location prior to departure.
- No location within 200 feet of the property of any elementary, middle, or high school, whether public or private;
- No location within 100 feet of any residence building
- No location within 500 feet of any restaurant or eating and drinking establishment.
- New Brunswick Avenue: Between E Inman Avenue and E Hazelwood Avenue
- East Hazelwood Avenue: Between Witherspoon Street and Hart Street
- E Inman Avenue: Between Elizabeth Street and Leesville Avenue
- Regina Avenue: Between New Brunswick Avenue and Holly Place
- St. Georges Avenue, subject to distance requirements from residences and restaurants and eating establishments, and all State requirements.
Private Commercial Properties
Food vehicles may only occupy private commercial properties in the I-L Light Industrial and I-H Heavy Industrial Zones with the express permission of the property owner. Hours of operation shall be limited to the same hours of operation of the private commercial property on which the food vehicle has permission to be located. In the event that a private property in the aforementioned zones is within 100 feet of a residential use or zone, food vehicles shall not be permitted between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
All food trucks located on private property shall be required to obtain a Zoning Permit from the City. All food trucks located on private property count towards the maximum permitted number of licenses. In no case shall a food vendor be located within 500 feet of a brick and mortar eating establishment or 100 ft of a residential property.